Monday, December 18: This activity is now scheulded to begin on Tuesday, December 19.
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will be installing geotechnical instrumentation on Flower St underneath the 4th St Bridge.
Work will take place on Tuesday, December 19, for one day only. Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are from 9 am to 3:30 pm.
- Geotechnical instrumentation is needed to monitor the underground work during construction.
- All crosswalks will remain open. Access to pedestrians will be maintained outside of the work area.
- Parking garage access will be maintained at all times. Access to nearby driveways and businesses will be maintained.
What to Expect
- Northbound Flower St will be closed during work hours.
- Access to the Bank of America driveway will be maintained at all times.
- Right turns from the J-2 garage onto Flower St will be restricted during work hours.