Thursday, March 1: The duration of this work has been extended through August 2018.
Friday, January 26: Additional night shift added for Saturdays, from 7 pm to 2 am.
Friday, January 5: The duration of this activity has been extended to February 28, 2018.
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will continue power relocation efforts on Flower St between 6th St and Wilshire Bl.
Work is anticipated to continue Monday, November 20, and continue through August 2018.
Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 3:30 pm and 7 pm to 5 am
- Saturdays 8 am to 6 pm and 7 pm to 2 am
- Sundays, as needed
Sound mitigation measures will be in place during working hours.
Activities include saw cutting, grinding, pavement removal, excavation, backfill, and paving. Access to all adjacent buildings will be maintained at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
What to Expect
- Lane reductions from 5th to Wilshire.
- Lane reductions from Figueroa St to Hope St.
- Right turns from eastbound 6th St to southbound Flower St will be restricted intermittently.
- Left turns from southbound Flower St to eastbound 6th St will be restricted intermittently.