Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will continue utility investigation, cap beam and pile installation as part of cut and cover preparation along Flower St between 5th St and Wilshire Bl.
Work will continue on Friday, October 6, and continue through December 31.
Anticipated weekday work hours, weather permitting, are:
- Monday–Friday: 7 am–9 pm; 9 pm–5 am.
The following activities will take place during the closure:
- Daytime activities: Saw cutting, roadway removal, utility relocation, utility surveying, paving, pile drilling and beam installation
- Nighttime activities: Utility surveying, backfill operations, excavation, relocation and protection of utilities.
Sound mitigation measures will be in place during work hours
Pedestrian Access will be maintained outside of the work area. Access to businesses and driveways will be maintained during these activities.
What to Expect
- A lane reduction on Flower St between 6th St and Wilshire Bl.
- Thru traffic will be maintained on Flower St and 5th St with reduced lanes.