Monday, January 8: Pedestrian detours added during sound wall installation.
Friday, December 1: The duration of this work has been extended to February 1, 2018.
Friday, November 3: The duration of this work has been extended to November 30.
Thursday, October 19: The duration of this work has been extended to November 3.
Friday, October 13: The duration of this work has been extended to October 31.
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will continue sound wall installation on Flower St between 3rd St and 5th St. Work is anticipated to begin Thursday, September 28, 2017, and continue through February 1, 2018.
Anticipated work hours will be:
- Monday through Friday: 9 am to 3:30 pm and 7 pm to 5 am.
- Saturday: 8 am to 6 pm.
Thru traffic will be maintained on Flower St during this activity. Intermittent lane reductions will be in place at the following locations:
- Northbound Flower St between 3rd St and 4th St
- Southbound Flower St between 4th St and 5th St
- Southbound Flower St between 5th St and the midblock crosswalk
Activities include: installation of steel beams, sound wall panels and sound blankets, backfilling and painting.
What to Expect
- Driveway access will be maintained during this activity.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained during this activity.
Sidewalk access will be restricted on the eastside of Flower St between 5th St and the mid-block crosswalk.
Pedestrians will be detoured to the west side sidewalk on Flower St between 5th St and the mid-block crosswalk. Crosswalks at the 5th/Flower St intersection and the 6th/Flower St intersection will be open at all times.