Thursday, October 19: The duration of this work has been extended to November 3.
Friday, October 13: The duration of this work has been extended to October 31.
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will continue sound wall installation on Flower St between 3rd St and 5th St. Work is anticipated to begin Thursday, September 28, 2017, and continue for approximately two weeks.
Anticipated work hours will be:
- Monday through Friday: 9 am to 3:30 pm and 7 pm to 5 am.
- Saturday: 8 am to 6 pm.
Thru traffic will be maintained on Flower St during this activity. Intermittent lane reductions will be in place at the following locations:
- Northbound Flower St between 3rd St and 4th St
- Southbound Flower St between 4th St and 5th St
Activities include: installation of steel beams, sound wall panels and sound blankets, backfilling and painting.
What to Expect
- Driveway access will be maintained during this activity.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained during this activity.