Monday, June 19, 2017: The duration of this activity has been extended to June 22.
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will be performing storm drain modifications on 2nd St. between Spring St. and Broadway.
Work is anticipated to continue Thursday, June 22nd, 2017, for one night only. Anticipated work hours will be between 7 pmand 5 am.
This activity will require a full closure of 2nd St. between Broadway and Spring St. Traffic control will be setup nightly and picked up every morning.
Pedestrian access will be maintained outside of the work area during work hours. Activities include: fine grading for pipe bed, laying pipe, removing and replacing deck panels.
What to Expect
- Thru traffic on 2nd St. between Broadway and Spring St. will be restricted at all times.
- Left turns from southbound Broadway to eastbound 2nd St.
- Right turns from southbound Spring St. to westbound 2nd St.
- Westbound traffic will make a left from 2nd St onto southbound Spring St., right on 3rd St, right back on to Broadway.
- Eastbound traffic will make a left from 2nd St onto northbound Broadway, right onto 1st St, right back on to Spring St.
Work is anticipated to continue Thursday,
June 22nd, 2017, for one night only.
Anticipated work hours