Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will perform street restoration at 3rd St and Flower St. Work is anticipated to begin Tuesday, February 14, 2017, and continue for three weeks. Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 3:30 pm.
In order to reconfigure traffic lanes, the following activities will take place on Wednesday, February 15 only:
- Hours of operation: 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Lane reductions will occur on westbound 3rd St.
- Northbound Flower St. will be closed
- Southbound Flower St. restricted to one lane
Activities include: sidewalk repair, paving, striping and relocation of K-rail.
What to Expect
Sidewalk access will be maintained during work hours.
On Wednesday, February 15, during restoration activities only:
- There will be no left turn to northbound Flower St. from 4th St.
- There will be no left turn to southbound Flower St. from westbound 3rd St.
- Two lanes will be maintained on westbound 3rd St.
- After restoration is complete, westbound 3rd St. will have a left turn lane onto southbound Flower St.
- After restoration is complete, northbound Flower St. will have an additional northbound left turn lane to westbound 3rd St.