Full intersection closure of 2nd/Broadway on the weekend of Saturday, October 29, 2016. This closure is necessary to open the Broadway deck, deliver materials, and complete excavation of the tunnel box.
Cierre completo de la intersección de 2nd/Broadway durante el fin de semana, a partir del sábado, 29 de octubre de 2016. Este cierre es necesario para abrir la plataforma de Broadway, entregar materiales y completar la excavación del túnel.
- Full closure of Broadway between 1st St and 3rd St
- Full closure of 2nd St between Hill St and Broadway St
- Left turn restriction from westbound 1st St to southbound Broadway
- Left turn restriction from southbound Hill St to eastbound 2nd St
Weekend of Saturday, October 29 to Sunday, October 30, 2016. Local access to businesses, residents and emergency responders will be made available.
Saturday, October 29, 8 a.m. to Sunday, October 30, 6 p.m.
Contact the Project Hotline at 213.922.7277.
What to Expect
Starting Monday, October 31, 2016—Broadway between 1st St and 3rd St will be available for two way traffic and bus services will return back to Broadway. 2nd St. between Broadway and Spring St. will remain closed to continue piling and decking operation for preparation of future tunneling activity in 2017.
Westbound 2nd St Traffic
Right on Main St, left on 1st St, left on Hill St, and right on west bound 2nd St
Eastbound 2nd St Traffic
Left on Hill St, right on 1st St, right on Spring St, and left on east bound 2nd St.
Northbound Broadway Traffic
Right on 4th St., left on Main St., left on 1st St., and right on north bound Broadway
Southbound Broadway Traffic
Right on Temple, left on Hill St, left on 4th St, and right on south bound Broadway
Please visit www.metro.net for bus route and stop updates.
- For real-time information and service alerts to plan your trip, visit metro.net or call 323.GO.METRO
- Northbound Broadway buses will be available on Hill St. between Cesar Chavez to 11th St. during this weekend.
- Southbound Broadway buses will be available on Spring St. between Cesar Chavez to 11th St. during this weekend.
Please visit http://www.ladottransit.com/dash for D DASH route and bus stop relocation.