Street closures to reconfigure traffic lanes to re-open Broadway between 1st St. and 3rd St., after completing of pile and deck activity at 2nd/Broadway intersection
- Full closure of Broadway between 1st St. and 3rd St.
- Full closure of 2nd St. between Hill St. and Broadway St.
- Directional southbound closure of Broadway between Temple St. and 1st St.
- Directional northbound closure of Broadway between 3rd St. and 4th St.
- Lane reduction on Hill St. between 1st St. and 3rd St., thru traffic will be available
- Lane reduction of eastbound 2nd St. between Main St. and Spring St., thru traffic will be available
- Left turn restriction from westbound 1st St. to southbound Broadway
Saturday, October 15, 2016 only. Local access to businesses, residents and emergency responders will be made available.
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Questions? Contact the Project Hotline at 213.922.7277.
Starting Monday, October 17, 2016 – Broadway between 1st St. and 3rd St. will be available for two way traffic and bus services will return back to Broadway. 2nd St. between Broadway and Spring St. will remain closed to continue piling and decking operation for preparation of future tunneling activity in 2017.
What to Expect
Westbound 2nd St Traffic
Right on Main St, left on 1st St, left on Hill St, and right on west bound 2nd St
Eastbound 2nd St Traffic
Left on Hill St, right on 1st St, right on Spring St, and left on east bound 2nd St.
Northbound Broadway Traffic
Right on 4th St., left on Main St., left on 1st St., and right on north bound Broadway
Southbound Broadway Traffic
Right on Temple, left on Hill St, left on 4th St, and right on south bound Broadway
Please visit www.metro.net for bus route and stop updates.
- For real-time information and service alerts to plan your trip, visit metro.net or call 323.GO.METRO
- Northbound Broadway buses will be available on Hill St. between Cesar Chavez to 11th St. on Saturday.
- Southbound Broadway buses will be available on Spring St. between Cesar Chavez to 11th St. on Saturday.
Please visit http://www.ladottransit.com/dash for D DASH route and bus stop relocation.