As part of the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Metro’s contractor, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the restoration of Crenshaw Bl. This will include grinding of the existing roadway, placement of new asphalt paving, and final striping of traffic lanes. Daily closures of northbound and southbound lanes on Crenshaw Bl, along with eastbound and westbound intersection closures will be implemented to facilitate these improvements. The road will be reopened to vehicular traffic and parking daily after work hours.
WHAT: Roadway Paving
WHEN: Monday, September 14, 2020, through Friday, September 25, 2020. 6 am to 6 pm Monday through Sunday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between 60th St and 71st St
DURATION: 12 days
What to Expect
- Northbound and southbound lane closures on Crenshaw Bl between 59th St and 71st St.
- One traffic lane will remain open in each direction.
- Intermittent restriction of driveway access during the work activity.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.