As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on train testing along Crenshaw Bl between Slauson Av and 48th St. Testing of train control and communication systems will be conducted in phases over multiple months.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021, through Saturday, April 24, 2021, 5 pm to 2 am.
Tuesday, May 4, 2021, through Thursday, May 13, 2021, 6 am to 5 pm.
WHAT: Live Train testing
WHEN: Starting Tuesday, April 13, 2021, through April 24, 2021, 5 pm to 2 am. Then starting May 4, 2021, through May 13, 2021, 6 am to 5 pm Monday through Sunday, excluding holidays. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between Slauson Av and 48th St
DURATION: One month
What to Expect
- Intermittent delays at the railroad crossings periodically throughout the day.
- Safety officials will assist with traffic management at the intersection/railroad crossings as the train passes.
- Trains will be traveling at variable speeds along Crenshaw Bl.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
- Please obey all warning signs and traffic signals
- Never walk on tracks
- Watch for trains from both directions
- Use crosswalks. Do not jaywalk across the tracks