As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the construction of center median, and the restoration of the roadway, which will include: demolition, excavation, backfill and paving of Ivy Av between Florence Av and Beach Av. The work will require a full closure of Ivy Av between Florence Av and Beach Av starting at 6 am Friday, June 14, 2019, through 6 am Wednesday, June 19, 2019.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Starting 6 am Friday, June 14, 2019, through 6 am Wednesday, June 19, 2019. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Ivy Av between Florence Av and Beach Av
DURATION: Five days
What To Expect
Full closure of Ivy Av between Florence Av and Beach Av
- Eastbound Florence Av
- Northbound La Brea Av
- Westbound Beach Av
- Eastbound Beach Av
- Southbound La Brea Av
- Westbound Florence Av
Access to emergency responders will be maintained
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: