Beginning Wednesday, October 23, Southern California Gas Company will be conducting below-grade utility work on Center Street, immediately south of Ducommun St. Work will consist of cutting into the street and capping an existing gas line. Work vehicles will be stationed on Center Street and two-way traffic will be maintained.
- All necessary permits to perform this work have been acquired.
- Thru traffic on Center St will be maintained.
- There will not be impacts to street parking or nearby driveways.
What to Expect
- What: On-street, below-grade utility work
- Where: Center St, immediately south of Ducommun St
- When: Work begins October 23, 2019 and will continue for approximately 2 days
- Hours of Work: 9am to 4pm, Wednesday and Thursday