As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the restoration of the roadway which will include demolition, excavation, backfill, and paving of La Cienega Bl. This work will require the full closure of La Cienega Bl at Florence Av for seven consecutive days starting at 6am on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
WHAT: Full street closure
WHEN: Starting 6am Wednesday, November 4, 2020, through 6pm Wednesday, November 11, 2020. Weather permitting.
WHERE: La Cienega Bl at Florence Av
DURATION: Seven days
What to Expect
- Traffic exiting I-405 Southbound Exit 47: Florence Av and Manchester Bl, will be detoured onto westbound 83rd St, southbound Hindry Av, and back onto Florence Av.
- Lane closures on westbound Florence Av between Hyde Park Bl and Glasgow Av.
- Left turn restrictions for Florence Av onto La Cienega Bl.
- Right turn restrictions for westbound traffic on Florence Ave onto La Cienega Bl.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
- Eastbound on Florence Av
- Northbound on La Brea Av
- Westbound on Centinela Av
- Eastbound on Centinela Av
- Southbound on La Brea Av
- Westbound on Florence Av