ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF GETTY CENTER DRIVE
As part of the widening of the Getty Center Drive Bridge, girders will be installed on the west side of the bridge the night of Friday, August 24, 2012 requiring the full closure of Getty Center Drive.
What: Bridge girder installation
When: Installation is anticipated to take place on the night of Friday, August 24, 2012 with the full closure of Getty Center Drive from 10:30pm to 5am
Where: Getty Center Drive at Sepulveda Bl
What to expect:
- Getty staff will be directed to the South Gate entrance during closure times.
- Sepulveda Bl will be reduced to one lane each direction north and south of Getty Center Drive.
- Access to Leo Baeck Temple will be maintained.
- SB 405 lane reductions between the SB Getty on-ramp and the SB Sunset off-ramp will start at 10pm; SB lanes 1, 2, 3 & 4 will close at 1am to 5am. Thru traffic will be directed to use the HOV lane.
- Access to thru freeway traffic will be maintained at all times.
- The SB Getty on-ramp will be closed from 7pm to 6am.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- For closure information follow us on twitter.com/I_405