ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE MULHOLLAND BRIDGE
The contractor will begin relocating utilities around the Mulholland Bridge. This work is anticipated to begin Wednesday night, April 4, 2012, and last approximately four months. The Mulholland Bridge will undergo frequent night time closures between the hours of 10 pm to 6 am throughout the duration of the utilities relocation work.
What: The relocation of utilities around the Mulholland Bridge
When: Work is anticipated to start on the night of Wednesday, April 4, 2012, and last approximately four months between the hours of 10 pm to 6 am.
Where: Mulholland Dr Bridge.
What to expect:
- The Mulholland Bridge will undergo frequent night time closures between the hours of 10 pm to 6am
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside of the construction zone.
- Please note that the work is weather permitting and subject to change
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project