Notice of Night Construction
As part of the Los Angeles County Congestion Reduction Demonstration Program along the I-110 and I-10 freeways, Metro’s Contractor is continuing with the installation of conduit as a means of providing power at numerous locations. This work must be performed in order to place the conduit underground. Upon completion of the installation of the conduit, each trench will be back filled, and returned to pre-existing conditions.
WHAT: Trenching Across the Freeway On/Off Ramp
WHEN: Starting Wednesday, August 1, 2012 through Friday, August 3, 2012 between 10:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m. (nightly), weather permitting
WHERE: Westbound I-10 Freeway On/Off Ramp at Temple City Blvd. in the City of Rosemead
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Closure of the on/off ramps at Temple City Boulevard.
- Flaggers and traffic control signs will be placed during the construction activity.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
- Open trenches will be plated at the end of the workday.
- Access will be maintained for the Fire Department and emergency responders at all times.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the construction zone.
- Accessibility to homes and businesses will be maintained.