ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SUNSET BL BRIDGE AT THE I-405 FREEWAY AND SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN MONTANA AVE AND CHURCH LN/OVADA PL
A full closure of the Sunset Bl Bridge at the I-405 freeway has been scheduled for Saturday, November 17, 2012. Additionally, Sepulveda Bl between Montana Av and Church Ln/Ovada Pl will be closed the same night.
Sunset Bridge full closure for bridge deck grinding and full closure of Sepulveda Bl for utility relocation.
Nighttime, 10pm to 6am, full closures of Sunset Bl and Sepulveda Bl are scheduled for Saturday, November 17, 2012. The Sunset Bl Bridge is anticipated to be closed on two additional nights: Tuesday, November 27 and Wednesday, November 28, 2012.
Sunset Bl Bridge at the I-405 freeway, between Church Ln and Thurston Av
Sepulveda Bl between Montana Av and Church Ln/Ovada Pl
What to expect:
- Local access to residents and businesses will be maintained at closure points; there will be no thru access on the Sunset Bridge.
- WB Sunset Bl traffic will be detoured to SB Veteran Av, to WB Wilshire Bl, to NB Barrington Av, back to Sunset Bl.
- EB Sunset Bl traffic will be detoured to SB Barrington Av, to EB Wilshire Bl, to NB Veteran Av, back to Sunset Bl.
- Sepulveda Bl traffic will be detoured to Church Ln.
- The SB Sunset off-ramp and the WB Sunset Bl to SB 405 on-ramp will remain open; all other Sunset ramps will be closed as early as 7pm until 6am.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to an area outside the construction zone.
- Emergency access will be maintained.