The I-10 Busway Bridge between Alameda Street and Mission Rd. will close the westbound lane, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, January 10, 11, 12, 2018, between the hours of 10:00pm and 5:00am, as construction crews perform related project work.
Our goal throughout this process is to keep the public aware of possible construction impacts including delays, detours, lane closures & potential noise. Having advance notice of these events will allow local residents & business to prepare accordingly.
- What: I-10 Busway Bridge westbound lane closure.
- When: Wednesday, Thursday Friday, January 10, 11, 12, late nights, between the hours of 10:00pm and 5:00am.
- Where: Westbound lane, Route I-10 between Alameda Street and Mission Rd.
- Impact: Possible intermittent traffic delays. Lane re-routing, possible lane closures, large equipment, cranes & potential noise
What to Expect
- Road detours and re-routing clearly marked.
- Possible traffic delays and slight increase in travel times due to posted detours.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.
- For safety purposes, both lanes will be closed for during late night work, as flaggers will redirect traffic.
- Metro apologizes for any inconvenience during this period and appreciates your understanding and cooperation.