Center St. between Ramirez St. & Commercial St., adjacent to the project workzone, will experience a full street closure beginning late night Friday, January 5, 2018, 9pm thru Saturday morning, January 6, 11am. This closure is required as construction crews perform project related work at this location.
Our goal throughout this process is to keep the public aware of possible construction impacts including delays, detours, lane closures & potential noise. Having advance notice of these events will allow local residents, patrons & business to prepare accordingly.
- What: Center St. Late Night Full Street Closure.
- When: Beginning late night Friday, January 5, 2018, 9pm thru Saturday morning, January 6, 11am.
- Where: Center St., between Ramirez St. & Commercial St. (adjacent to the project workzone).
- Impact: Road detours, large equipment, cranes & potential noise.
What to Expect
- Road detours and re-routing clearly marked.
- Possible traffic delays and slight increase in travel times due to posted detours.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.
- For safety purposes, both lanes will be closed for during late night work, as flaggers will redirect traffic.
- Metro apologizes for any inconvenience during this period and appreciates your understanding and cooperation.