The Burbank Airport – North Metrolink Station Project will experience late night construction activities for a four-week period beginning Monday, October 9, 2017 between the hours of 10pm and 6am, as construction crews perform project related work at this location.
Our goal throughout this process is to keep the public aware of possible construction impacts including delays, detours, lane closures & potential noise. Having advance notice of these events will allow local residents, patrons & business to prepare accordingly.
- For safety purposes, flaggers will redirect traffic when necessary.
- Metro apologizes for any inconvenience during this period and appreciates your understanding and cooperation.
- What: Late Night Construction Activities
- When: Four-week period beginning Monday, October 9, 2017, late night, 10pm - 6am.
- Where: San Fernando Rd. at N. Hollywood Way (within the project work zone).
- Impact: Possible lane closures, large equipment, and potential noise.
What To Expect
- Possible traffic delays and slight increase in travel times due to posted lane closures.
- Lane closures and re-routing clearly marked.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.