The intersection of Vignes St. & Ramirez St. adjacent to Patsaoras Plaza and the project construction zone will experience intermittent lane closures in all directions, Friday, September 15, 2017, late night, between the hours of 9:00pm and 5:00am.
During this period, construction crews perform road work in preparation for the re-opening of the northbound U.S. 101 Vignes St on/off-ramps, shortly after work is complete.
Our goal throughout this process is to keep the public aware of possible construction impacts including delays, detours, lane closures & potential noise. Having advance notice of these events will allow local residents & business to prepare accordingly.
- What: Vignes St. & Ramirez St. intermittent lane closures;
-Northbound U.S. 101 on/off ramps to re-open.
- When: Late night, Friday, September 15, 2017, 9pm – 5am.
- Where: The intersection of Vignes St. & Ramirez St. adjacent to Patsaoras Plaza and the project construction zone.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Periodic traffic delays due to intermittent lane closures and re-routing.
- Through traffic on Vignes St. & Ramirez St. will be maintained at all times.
- Patsaouras Bus Plaza access will be maintained at all times.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.
The northbound US 101 Vignes St on/off-ramps will re-open shortly after the road work is complete.
Metro wishes to thank you for your patience and support during these closures and throughout construction. We apologize for any inconvenience during this period and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.