Beginning Monday, August 7, 2017 and continuing through October 2017, Metro crews will construct a concrete ADA-compliant access ramp at the Gold Line South Pasadena Station, southeast entrance, near the El Centro St. Temporary access to the station entrance will continue throughout construction.
Our goal throughout this process is to keep the public aware of possible construction impacts including delays, detours, lane closures & potential noise. Having advance notice of these events will allow local residents, patrons & business to prepare accordingly.
- What: Metro Gold Line – South Pasadena Station, Access Ramp Construction.
- When: Beginning Monday, August 7, 2017, thru October, 2017.
- Where: Gold Line - South Pasadena Station, southeast entrance, near the El Centro St.
What to Expect
- Some TAP and related fare collection machines will be temporarily re-located during this period.
- Metro passengers are advised to use TAP and fare machines at alternate locations before accessing the station platform.
- Emergency station access will be maintained at all times.
- Temporary station access, pedestrian detours and re-routing clearly marked.
- Metro apologizes for any inconvenience during this period and appreciates your understanding and cooperation.