Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. between Willaman Dr. and La Cienega Blvd. will be reduced to one lane on Saturday, April 4. This traffic control will be in place to support the installation of geotechnical instrumentation west of La Cienega Blvd.
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 from 8am to 7pm
- Wilshire Blvd., west of La Cienega Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Willaman Dr. and La Cienega Blvd.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
The 720 bus stop at Wilshire Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. has been temporarily relocated to Willaman Dr. Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!