NORTHBOUND US 101 AT VIGNES ST. ON/OFF-RAMP CLOSURE
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the northbound US 101 Vignes St on/off-ramps closure has been extended thru September 15, 2017. This long term ramp closure is required as construction crews perform project related work at this location.
Our goal throughout this process is to keep the public aware of possible construction impacts including delays, detours, lane closures & potential noise. Having advance notice of these events will allow local residents, patrons & business to prepare accordingly.
What: NB US 101 On/Off-ramp at Vignes St. Closure.
When: EXTENDED thru September 15, 2017.
Where: NB US 101 on/off-ramps at Vignes St.
Impact: Road detours, large equipment, cranes & potential noise.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Road detours and re-routing clearly marked.
- Possible traffic delays and slight increase in travel times due to posted detours.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.
- Commuters may use the US-101at Alameda St. or Mission Rd. as an alternative route.
- Vehicular access re-routed with signage.
- Metro apologizes for any inconvenience during this period and appreciates your understanding and cooperation.