Beginning Thursday, August 24, 2017, through October, 2017
Beginning Thursday, August 24, 2017 and continuing through October 2017, Metro crews will construct a concrete ADA-compliant access ramp at the Gold Line South Pasadena Station, southeast entrance, near the El Centro St. Temporary access to the station entrance will continue throughout construction.
Our goal throughout this process is to keep the public aware of possible construction impacts including delays, detours, lane closures & potential noise. Having advance notice of these events will allow local residents, patrons & business to prepare accordingly.
- What: Metro Gold Line – South Pasadena Station, Access Ramp Construction.
- When: Beginning Thursday, August 24, 2017, thru October, 2017.
- Where: Gold Line - South Pasadena Station, southeast entrance, near the El Centro St.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Metro passengers are advised to use TAP and fare machines at the temporary locations before accessing the station platform.
- If entering the station from the south, please use the TVM by the platform 2 entrance (southbound platform) during this period. Remember, validated fare is required at all times while riding Metro.
- Emergency station access will be maintained at all times.
- Temporary station access, pedestrian detours and re-routing clearly marked by directional signage.
- Metro apologizes for any inconvenience during this period and appreciates your understanding and cooperation.
Metro Capital Projects Hotline, 213-922-6913