Regional Connector Constructors will be performing grouting activities under the deck panels of Flower St between 6th St and Wilshire Bl.
Work is anticipated to begin Wednesday, August 14th, 2019, and last for approximately three days.
Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are 9 am to 3:30 pm
Activities include grouting concrete blocks.
What to Expect
- Lane reductions on Flower St between 5th St and Wilshire Bl. Thru access will be maintained.
- Left turns from southbound Flower St onto eastbound 6th St will be restricted during work hours.
- Detour: right onto Wilshire, right onto Figueroa, right onto 6th St
- Local access will be maintained with a flagger.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained outside of the work area, please use alternate sidewalks.
Support local businesses! Businesses are open during construction. Take the pledge to Eat, Shop, Play DTLA/Little Tokyo at metro.net/eatshopplay.