Pile work on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. from just east of Fairfax Ave. to Ogden Dr. will continue through April of 2017. The following long term temporary work zones will be in place for an anticipated 3 to 4 months:
- The sidewalk on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. between Ogden Dr. and Orange Grove Ave. will be closed to support piling and decking. Pedestrian detour signs will be in place.
- The sidewalk on the east side of Orange Grove Ave., just south of Wilshire Blvd. will be closed. A new crosswalk was added to the intersection of 8th St. and Orange Grove Ave. and detour signs were installed.
WHEN: Through April 2017
WHERE: Wilshire Blvd. from just east of Fairfax Ave. to Ogden Dr.
WHAT: Soldier pile/deck work
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).