Jet grouting, station excavation, and installing geotechnical instrumentation will require traffic restrictions at the Wilshire/Rossmore, Wilshire/Sycamore, and Wilshire/Orange intersections from November 14 through 18.
Wilshire/Rossmore jet grouting Monday, November 14 – Friday, November 18
• Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. left turn restriction to northbound Lucerne Ave.
Wilshire/Sycamore, Wilshire/Orange Station excavation and geotechnical instrumentation installation – Monday, November 14 – Friday, November 18
• Sycamore Ave. full closure at Wilshire Blvd. just south of Wilshire Blvd. Local access will be maintained from 8th St.
• Southbound Orange Dr. intermittent soft closure between 6th and Wilshire Blvd.
Wilshire/Detroit, dewatering well maintenance Wednesday, November 16 – Saturday, November 19, 8am-4pm.
• Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between La Brea Ave. and Detroit St. Work will occur on the north side of Wilshire Blvd., including the sidewalk. Five-foot-wide ADA access will be maintained on the sidewalk.
Station excavation will continue in the La Brea staging yards through August 2017.
• Jet grout activities: 7am-5pm, closures outside of k-rail, 9am-3:30pm
• Geotechnical installation: 9am-3:30pm
• Station excavation: 7am-11pm
WHEN: Monday, November 14 – Friday, November 18
WHERE: Wilshire/La Brea, Wilshire/Rossmore
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone. Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Sidewalk closures are intermittent and will not all be implemented concurrently.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934