Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the decking operation at various intersections of Crenshaw Bl between 60th St and 67th St over the course of several weekends (excluding Labor Day weekend).
- The first intersection will be Crenshaw Bl and 60th St.
- The decking operation will be performed during the weekend.
- One northbound and southbound lane will be maintained on Crenshaw Bl.
- Eastbound and westbound through traffic on 60th St will be restricted and will need to make a right turn at Crenshaw Bl.
WHAT: Decking operation
WHEN: Friday, August 19, 2016 from 9pm to 6am Monday, August 22, 2016, weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl and 60th St
DURATION: One weekend
What to Expect
- Noise generated from removing asphalt and soil and other decking activities.
- Noise mitigations, such as sound blankets, will be implemented.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Share this page on