As part of the Metro Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on civil improvements on Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Oak Av/Cable Pl. This will include demolition, excavation, paving and restriping of the roadway. The work will require a full closure of Eucalyptus Av for five days.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Starting 8 am Wednesday, May 22, 2019, through 5 am Monday, May 27, 2019. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Oak Av/Cable Pl
DURATION: Five days
What To Expect
Full closure of Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Oak Av/Cable Pl
- Eastbound Florence Av
- Northbound Ivy Av
- Westbound Beach Av
- Northbound Eucalyptus Av
- Eastbound Beach Av
- Southbound Ivy Av
- Westbound Florence Av
- Southbound Eucalyptus Av
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: