As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be delivering rebar and lowering stock material for the Leimert Park Station. This will require a full northbound closure of Crenshaw Bl between 48th St and Vernon Av. This activity will continue over the course of one month. Southbound lanes will not be impacted.
WHAT: Northbound street closure
WHEN: December 18, 2017 through January 19, 2018, Monday through Friday from 9pm to 6am, excluding holidays, weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between 48th St and Vernon Av
DURATION: One month
What To Expect
Full northbound closure on Crenshaw Bl between 48th St and Vernon Av.
Local access will be maintained via Leimert Bl.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: