As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be implementing a weekend street closure for southbound Crenshaw Bl between Exposition Bl and Rodeo Rd. The weekend closure will take place on Friday, December 15, 2017, starting at 9pm through 7am Sunday, December 17, 2017. The closure is necessary for the construction of the Expo/Crenshaw station emergency stairs.
During the closure, the following southbound detour will be implemented:
- Right on Jefferson Bl
- Left on La Brea Av
- Left on Rodeo Rd.
- Slight right on MLK Bl
- Right on Crenshaw Bl
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: The weekend of December 15, 2017, from 9pm Friday to 7am Sunday, December 17, 2017, weather permitting.
WHERE: Southbound Crenshaw Bl between Exposition Bl and Rodeo Rd
DURATION: Two nights and one day
What To Expect
Southbound access on Crenshaw Bl will be restricted between Exposition Bl and Rodeo Rd. Lane reductions will be implemented starting at 30th St. Local access will be maintained.
Two northbound lanes will be maintained on Crenshaw Bl.
Work on this site will take place 24 hours. The sound from the construction will be monitored.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/