Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue delivering rebar and lowering stock material for the Leimert Park Station. This will require the closure of one northbound lane on Crenshaw Bl between 43rd St and 43rd Pl, as well as parking restrictions on the east side of Crenshaw Bl between 43rd St and 43rd Pl. This activity will continue over the course of four months and will maintain one northbound lane. Southbound lanes will not be impacted.
WHAT: Rebar Delivery
WHEN: Continuing December 15, 2017, through April 2018, Monday through Friday from 9am to 3:30pm, 9pm to 6am and Saturday and Sunday from 8am through 5pm and 8pm through 6am, weather permitting.*
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between 43rd Pl and 43rd St
DURATION: Four months
*Weekend hours are only listed as a contingency. Work is expected to be completed during the week.
What To Expect
One northbound lane will be closed on Crenshaw Bl between 43rd Pl and 43rd Pl.
Parking will be restricted on Crenshaw Bl in front of Taco Mell and Brooklyn Deli.
Access to emergency vehicles will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/