As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the storm drain installation located on Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Portal Av. This will require a lane reduction for both eastbound and westbound traffic on Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Portal Av for two months.
WHAT: Storm drain installation
WHEN: December 14, 2017, from 9am to 3:30pm and 9pm to 6am, Monday through Friday and 8am to 6pm and 8pm to 6am Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Portal Av
DURATION: Two months
What To Expect
One lane closure for both eastbound and westbound traffic on Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Portal Av.
One eastbound and westbound lane will be maintained at all times between Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Portal Av.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/