As part of the Metro Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on the wire installation (overhead catenary system) on Cedar Av, north of Florence Av. This will work will require simultaneous street closures of Cedar Av, Eucalyptus Av and Ivy Av (north of Florence Av).
WHAT: Street closures
WHEN: Continuing on December 4, 2017, through December 7, 2017, from 2am to 6am, Monday through Friday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Cedar Av, Eucalyptus, and Ivy (north of Florence Av)
DURATION: Four early mornings
What To Expect
Simultaneous closure of Cedar Av, Eucalyptus Av and Ivy Av (north of Florence Av).
Turn movements from Florence Av onto Cedar Av, Eucalyptus Av and Ivy Av will be restricted.
Traffic will be detoured will be via Beach Av and La Brea Av.
Local access will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/