As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the support of installation of structural steel on Florence Av between Glasgow Av and Isis Av. The work will last approximately one month.
WHAT: Structural steel installation
WHEN: Starting Wednesday, November 29, 2017, Monday through Saturday from 9pm to 5am, weather permitting.
WHERE: Florence Av between Glasgow Av and Isis Av
DURATION: One month
What To Expect
One eastbound and westbound lane reduction on Florence Av between Glasgow Av and Isis Av.
Left turn restrictions for westbound and eastbound traffic from Florence Av onto southbound and northbound Hindry Av.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/