As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on civil improvements on Centinela Av, north of Florence Av. This will require a northbound lane closure on Centinela Av between Florence Av and Beach Av and a westbound lane closure on Florence Av at Centinela Av. The work is scheduled for Friday, November 3, 2017, from 8am to 8pm Sunday, November 5, 2017.
WHAT: Civil improvements
WHEN: Friday, November 3, 2017, from 8am to 8pm Sunday, November 5, 2017, 24 hours a day, weather permitting.
WHERE: Centinela Av at Florence Av
DURATION: One weekend
What To Expect
- Northbound lane closure on Centinela Av between Florence Ave and Beach Av.
- Westbound lane closure on Florence Av at Centinela Av.
- Local access to La Colina Dr residents will be maintained.
- Right turns for westbound traffic on Florence Av onto Centinela Av will be restricted.
- Left turns for eastbound traffic on Florence Av onto Centinela Av will be restricted.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented during this activity.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/