As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will implement nightly directional closures of westbound traffic on Century Bl between Aviation Bl and Bellanca Av to work on the future Aviation/Century station stairs. The closures are scheduled to last three consecutive nights and will be performed at midnight. The first full westbound closure will be on Monday, October 30, 2017.
WHAT: Westbound full street closure
WHEN: Monday, October 30, 2017, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, and November 1, 2017, midnight through 6am, weather permitting.
WHERE: Century Bl between Aviation Bl and Bellanca Av
DURATION: Three nights
What To Expect
Detour to Los Angeles International Airport from westbound Century Bl:
- Northbound on Aviation Bl
- Westbound on Arbor Vitae St
- Southbound on Airport Bl
- Westbound on Century Bl
Secondary detour (truck access) to Los Angeles International Airport from westbound Century Bl:
- Southbound on La Cienega Bl
- Westbound on Imperial Hwy
- Northbound on Sepulveda Bl
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/