Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on the backfill operation at Crenshaw Bl and 63rd St over the course of the next two weeks. This means WSCC will be putting soil back into the existing trenches and foundations. During this work, a full eastbound and westbound street closure of 63rd St at Crenshaw Bl will be implemented, as well as northbound and southbound lane reductions on Crenshaw Bl at 63rd St.
WHAT: Street closure and lane reductions for backfill operation
WHEN: October 26, 2018 through November 9, 2018. Monday to Friday 9am to 3:30pm and 9:00pm to 6am. Saturday and Sunday 8am to 5pm and 8pm to 6am. Weather permitting.
WHERE: 63rd St and Crenshaw Bl
DURATION: Two weeks
What to Expect
One northbound and one southbound lane will be maintained on Crenshaw Bl at 63rd St at all times.
63rd St Westbound Detour:
- Northbound on Crenshaw Bl
- Westbound on 60th St
- Southbound on Victoria Av
63rd St Eastbound Detour:
- Northbound on Victoria Av
- Eastbound on 60th St
- Southbound on 11th Av
Noise mitigations, such as sound blankets, will be implemented.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: