As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the construction of the exterior wall for the underground segment located at the 67th St and Crenshaw Bl intersection. This work will require a full street closure of 67th St at Crenshaw Bl and a southbound closure of Crenshaw Bl between Hyde Park Bl and 67th St during the span of eight nights.
WHAT: Nightly full street closure
WHEN: 9/28/18, 9/29/18, 10/1/18, 10/2/18, 10/5/18, 10/6/18, 10/8/18 and 10/9/18. 9pm
to 6am. Weather permitting.
WHERE: 67th and Crenshaw Bl intersection
DURATION: Eight nights
What to Expect
Full eastbound and westbound street closure on 67th St at Crenshaw Bl.
Full southbound street closure on Crenshaw Bl between Hyde Park Bl and 67th St.
One northbound lane reduction on Crenshaw Bl between 67th St and Hyde Park Bl.
- Northbound on West Bl
- Eastbound on Hyde Park Bl
- Southbound on 8th Av
- Eastbound on 67th St
- Northbound on 8th Av
- Westbound on Hyde Park Bl
- Southbound on West Bl
- Westbound on 67th St
- Eastbound on Slauson Av
- Southbound on Western Av
- Westbound on Florence Av
- Southbound on Crenshaw Bl
Flaggers will provide local access in and out of the hard closure limits.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: