As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor
Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the Automated House Crossing
Warning (AHCW) bungalow installation. This will require a street closure of
71st St between West Bl and Brynhurst Av on Wednesday, August 29, 2018.
WHAT: Street closure for AHCW installation
WHEN: Wednesday, August 29, 2018. 9am to 3:30pm. Weather
WHERE: 71st St between West Bl and Brynhurst Av
DURATION: One day
What to Expect
Street closure of 71st St between West Bl and Brynhurst.
- Northbound on West Bl
- Eastbound on 67th St
- Southbound on Brynhurst Av
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: