As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) working on pulling rail through Park Mesa for approximately two months. The operation will start on Slauson Av and move north to 48th St. This will require a closure of approximately 1 hour per each intersection in the following order: Slauson Av, 57th St, 54th St, 52nd St, 50th St and 48th St. The rail pulling will begin at 10pm and will be supported by flaggers at each intersection while the rail is being pulled across.
WHAT: Rail pull
WHEN: August 22, 2018. Monday through Friday. 10pm to 6am.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between Slauson Av and 48th St
DURATION: Two months
What To Expect
- Intersection closures on Crenshaw Bl between Slauson Av and 48th St.
- During each intersection closure, traffic will be detoured locally via previously approved detours.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: