As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the OCS (overhead catenary system) wire run installation on Hindry Av between Florence Av and 83rd St. This will require a full closure of Hindry Av between Florence Av and 83rd St for two nights.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 and Thursday, August 23, 2018. 9pm to 6am. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Hindry Av between Florence Av and 83rd St
DURATION: Two nights
What To Expect
Full closure of Hindry Av between Florence Av and 83rd St.
- Westbound on 83rd St
- Southbound on Osage Av
- Eastbound on Manchester Av
- Northeast on Florence Av
- Southwest on Florence Av
- Westbound on Manchester Av
- Northbound on Osage Av
- Eastbound on 83rd St
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif.To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: