Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on roadway improvements on Eucalyptus Av, north of Florence Av. This activity will reduce the number of lanes on Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Cable Pl for three weeks.
WHAT: Roadway improvements
WHEN: Monday, August 21, 2017 from 9am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Eucalyptus Av and Florence Av
DURATION: Three weeks
What to Expect
- Left turns will be restricted for southbound traffic on Eucalyptus Av onto Florence Av.
- Lane reductions on Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Cable Pl.
- Local access will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/