Metro’s contractor, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC), will be implementing three-weekend street closures for eastbound and westbound traffic on Rodeo Rd between Crenshaw Bl and Bronson Av; and a southbound street closure on Crenshaw Bl between Exposition Bl and Rodeo Rd. The first-weekend closure will take place on Friday, August 18, 2017, starting at 9pm through 6am Monday. The closures are necessary to install additional piles as a support of excavation for Expo Station.
During the closures, the following detours will be implemented:
- Right on Crenshaw Bl
- Left on MLK Bl
- Left on Western Bl
- Right on Exposition Bl
- Slight right turn onto Exposition Bl (past Western Av).
- Right on Jefferson Bl
- Left on La Brea Av
- Left on Rodeo Rd.
- Slight right on MLK Bl
- Right on Crenshaw Bl
WHAT: Street closure to install additional piles as a support of excavation for Expo Station
WHEN: The weekends of August 18, 2017, August 25, 2017, and September 8, 2017, from 9pm Friday to 6am Monday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Southbound Crenshaw Bl between Exposition Bl and Rodeo Rd; eastbound and westbound Rodeo Rd between Crenshaw Bl and Bronson Av
DURATION: Three weekends
What To Expect
- Southbound access on Crenshaw Bl will be restricted between Exposition Bl and Rodeo Rd.
- Lane reductions will be implemented starting at 30th St. Local access will be maintained.
- Eastbound and westbound traffic on Rodeo Rd will be restricted between Crenshaw Bl and Bronson Av. Lane reductions will be implemented starting on Muirfield Rd through Cherrywood Av.
- Local access will be maintained.
- Two northbound lanes will be maintained on Crenshaw Bl.
- Work on this site will take place 24 hours. The sound from the construction will be monitored.
Eat Shop Play Local
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: