Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will implement a full northbound and southbound street closure of Hornet Way at Imperial Hwy for one day. The closure is necessary to facilitate delivery and installation of the Train Control and Communication Room.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Friday, August 18, 2017 from 9am to 3pm, weather permitting
WHERE: Hornet Way at Imperial Hwy
DURATION: One day
What To Expect
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Access will be maintained through 118th St.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/