As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be removing a utility panel on Crenshaw Bl at Rodeo Rd over a one month period. This work will be completed in two phases. Each phase lasting approximately two weeks each. Work is scheduled to commence on Tuesday, August 7, 2018.
WHAT: Panel removal
WHEN: Starting Tuesday, August 7, 2018. 9pm to 6am Monday through Friday. 8pm to 6am Saturday and Sunday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl at Rodeo Rd
DURATION: One month
What To Expect
- One lane reduction for both southbound and northbound traffic on Crenshaw Bl at Rodeo Rd.
- One lane reduction for eastbound and westbound traffic on Rodeo Rd at Crenshaw Bl.
- All left turns will be restricted at this intersection.
- One westbound lane reduction on Rodeo Rd at Crenshaw Bl.
- One northbound lane reduction on Crenshaw Bl at Rodeo Rd.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: