Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the fire hydrant relocation located on the southeast corner of Crenshaw Bl and Slauson Av. This will require a six hour water shut-off beginning at midnight on Saturday, July 15, 2017. WSCC will be coordinating with the impacted residents and business owners in this area to provide details prior to the water shut-off.
During the water shut-off, WSCC will be providing various mitigations, including delivery of bottled water, access to portable restrooms, etc.
WHAT: Fire hydrant relocation
WHEN: Saturday, July 15, 2017 from 12am to 6am, weather permitting.
WHERE: Southeast corner of Crenshaw Bl and Slauson Av
DURATION: Six hours
WHAT TO EXPECT
Six hour water shut-off to local residents and businesses.
One lane reduction for eastbound traffic on Slauson Av between Victoria Av and 11th Av.
One northbound lane closure on Crenshaw Bl between Slauson Av and 59th St.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/