As part of the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Metro’s contractor, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue installation of a waterline on 104th St and Aviation Bl. The storm drain installation will be done over a period of five additional days and will maintain westbound ingress only traffic on 104th St while restricting through access for eastbound traffic while work occurs. Vehicles will need to exit the Century Cargo Complex through International Rd at Century Bl. This work is necessary for the cut-and-cover structure that will allow passage of the light rail train below street level at 104th St.
WHAT: Storm drain installation
WHEN: Continuing Tuesday, July 11, 2017, through Saturday, July 15, 2017, from 9am to 3:30pm, weather permitting.
WHERE: 104th St and Aviation Bl
DURATION: Five days
WHAT TO EXPECT
- One southbound lane closure on Aviation Bl between Century Bl and 111th St.
- Exiting traffic from Century Cargo Complex will need to use International Rd at Century Bl.
- Westbound access on 104th St will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/