As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the installation of street light conduit and foundations. This work will be completed in two phases and is anticipated to last approximately 2 months. Each phase is anticipated to last one month.
WHAT: Streetlight conduit and foundation installation
WHEN: Starting Saturday, July 7, 2018. 7 am to 4 pm. Monday through Friday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between 48th St. and Rodeo Rd
DURATION: Two months
What To Expect
One southbound lane on Crenshaw Bl between Rodeo Rd and 48th St.
One northbound lane on Crenshaw Bl between 48th St. and Rodeo Rd.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: